Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any countries where taxes are not charged?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Living in a country without paying any kind of taxes may sound like a fictional thing to many people. The fact remains that almost all the countries collect taxes. So ,are there are country that do not collect taxes from their citizens?

Advertisement Placeholder
It could be in context of promotional activity so for example you are a new company coming from another country and will bring foreign currency to the state then first 3 years are tax free as they see you as source of foreign currency to them.

Living in a country without paying any kind of taxes may sound like a fictional thing to many people. The fact remains that almost all the countries collect taxes. So ,are there are country that do not collect taxes from their citizens?
I don't think I have ever heard about any country that the government does not impose tax on the citizens

Taxes are fiscal instruments used by the government to control the economy. There is no country that doesn't have taxes.

I just Googled the question and I got an interesting result. It says there are 14 tax free countries including Qutar, Kuwait, Bahamas, UAE, etc.

All countries imposed taxes. They're the sources for a country's sustenance like repairs of bridges, public schools constructions or repairs, salaries for the government workers and more. No tax, no country to exist.

I don't think there are any countries that don't pay tax. The tax rate might be lowered but they must obviously pay tax.

In my country tax deduction is 20 percent. No one can escape paying tax because it's already deducted on the payroll system. It will accumulate if not paid in a certain year plus penalty.

I just Googled the question and I got an interesting result. It says there are 14 tax free countries including Qutar, Kuwait, Bahamas, UAE, etc.
But these countries are free of all kinds of taxes? well if that is the case they are really tax havens haha

But these countries are free of all kinds of taxes? well if that is the case they are really tax havens haha
Tax-free means having lower taxes for other countries for foreign residents but not being free from tax means relative for the other countries and not free from any kind of tax.

Tax-free means having lower taxes for other countries for foreign residents but not being free from tax means relative for the other countries and not free from any kind of tax.
That's what I was referring to, because I don't know of any totally tax-free country, here in Europe, for example, with few taxes we have Luxembourg, Andorra, the Netherlands and even Portugal or Cyprus, but I had never heard of 0 taxes and I think it's impossible to sustain that system.

That's what I was referring to, because I don't know of any totally tax-free country, here in Europe, for example, with few taxes we have Luxembourg, Andorra, the Netherlands and even Portugal or Cyprus, but I had never heard of 0 taxes and I think it's impossible to sustain that system.

I think that taxes are charged in almost each and every country nowadays. This is because the world economy is poor and countries need to generate taxes to survive.

I don't even think it is possible to live in a country and you will not pay tax
I have not heard of that before

there are certain countries that do not have taxes but in some industries in particular, for example I heard that El Salvador had removed taxes on technology industry in the country.

Yes, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of those countries that does not charge income taxes on individuals. However, there may be taxes on corporate profits and certain industries.

Yes, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of those countries that does not charge income taxes on individuals. However, there may be taxes on corporate profits and certain industries.

I think that there was a time when U.A.E never charged taxes on imported items as well. However, I am not sure if they still do not charge taxes on such kind of items till now.

I don't think that there is any country in the world where taxes are waived by the government for any citizen that is in that country. This is because tax is one of the many ways countries usually make money from which they used to take care of a lot of things. If taxes are not paid, how will the government work?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds