Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are Families Of Retirees Also Entitled To Receiving Pensions?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
In our country, when a person retires, he or she receives pension. However, when the pensioner dies, his family also receives pensions as well. This is done as a token of respect, I think. However, as far as I know, the policies pertaining to pension might be different in many countries. So, does the family of a retiree also receives pensions in your country?

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe here in the US it depends on the type of pension you get. I know that when someone dies, part of their pension goes to his/her family. But I'm not sure if it's the full amount the person would have gotten if they were alive. But they should get something from pensions and maybe even retirement. I don't know for how long though.

In our country, a spouse receives a pension upon the death of the pensioner. Let's say a Pensinor man dies, the pension plan will then be transferred to his wife and she will receive a pension until she is alive. However, she will receive only 25 percent of what her husband was receiving.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds