Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone here watch Reservation Dogs?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone here checked out the FX show Reservation Dogs? It's co-made by Taika Waititi and an indigenous cast in the US. It's about a group of native american friends struggling through their teenage years, learning about life and its struggles and so on. I just started watching the series the other day and am almost done with season 1. So far I really am enjoying it. Check out the trailer for season 1 below. It's on its 3rd and final season I hear.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've not watched Reservation Dogs. I'm sure to have seen the series being talked about in a movie forum I used to be on but it's offline now. The trailer looks interesting. I have my hands full now with some other series which I'm watching. I'm watching Hijack and Secret Invasion now, maybe when I'm done, I will watch Reservation Dogs.

Yes of course, I have watched Reservation Dogs but haven't completed it yet. The reason why I got so interested in the TV show was because of the plot. Those group of native american friends struggling through their teenage years about life and it's challenges was something I passed through in my own teenage years, so I needed to relive it all through again in the eyes of others in a TV show. I really enjoyed watching it. I should be done with season 2 soon enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds