Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Anyone here like hamburger helper?

Credits
Hamburger Helper is a quick and easy meal solution that is perfect for busy weeknights. All you need is one pound of ground beef, a box of Hamburger Helper, and a few simple ingredients to create a delicious and satisfying meal in just 30 minutes.

A box typically costs just a few dollars and can feed a family of four. This makes it a great option for families on a budget or for college students who are living on their own for the first time.

Has anyone here ate it before? What's your favorite kind? I honestly prefer the cheeseburger mac and similar kinds. Also, no, making it homemade just is not the same to me. lol

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I ate it before. I didnt' know it's still here.

I mean it's probably better than McD's BK

I don't think I ate it before. I didnt' know it's still here.

I mean it's probably better than McD's BK
Yeah, it is IMO but some will argue it's processed stuff soo lol

Oh yes! It can be quite tasty. So many good kinds. I do rather like the stroganoff one.
Yes, love it. I think it is good. What do you usually pair it with?

I love hamburger helper! My spouse and I love the cheeseburger mac flavor, we haven't had it in a long time though. My parents used to make it every once in a while, we tried giving Tuna Helper a chance but we never liked it as much as hamburger helper. We usually would just have some bread with our hamburger helper, and maybe a fruit cup.

I love hamburger helper! My spouse and I love the cheeseburger mac flavor, we haven't had it in a long time though. My parents used to make it every once in a while, we tried giving Tuna Helper a chance but we never liked it as much as hamburger helper. We usually would just have some bread with our hamburger helper, and maybe a fruit cup.
I used to like the tuna one too. Haven’t had it in years though.

Cheeseburger mac is the best flavor, so is double cheese or whatever it's called.
I used to like the tuna one too. Haven’t had it in years though.
Not me! I'm not a fan of tuna to begin with, though!

Cheeseburger mac is the best flavor, so is double cheese or whatever it's called.

Not me! I'm not a fan of tuna to begin with, though!
Probably why you wouldn’t care for it. XD I don’t eat a lot of tuna but I like it sometimes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds