Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone Earning Microlikes

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are active on forums, you might already know about Microlikes. Have you tried posting on forums that use microlikes? Are you already earning microlikes?
Well, I am on almost all forums using microlikes but I have updated my profile with microlikes only on couple of forums. I will soon start updating my profiles on these forums and start earning microlikes.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are active on forums, you might already know about Microlikes. Have you tried posting on forums that use microlikes? Are you already earning microlikes?
Well, I am on almost all forums using microlikes but I have updated my profile with microlikes only on couple of forums. I will soon start updating my profiles on these forums and start earning microlikes.
What are the forums that currently gain microlikes, I'm only on Discussion Bucks I think, which can earn Microlikes.

Thanks a lot, mate, I will check it out.
If you are not using this site yet, you can use my referral link to join. It is not a paid to post site but they are running contests every month where you can earn from referrals or posting. They even sometimes provide opportunity to work on small jobs.

If you are not using this site yet, you can use my referral link to join. It is not a paid to post site but they are running contests every month where you can earn from referrals or posting. They even sometimes provide opportunity to work on small jobs.
My question is, do you still pay in cash? I'm already on that website, but I heard that microlikes could no longer be converted into cash? or am I wrong...?

That is true that temporarily the micro-likes points cannot be used as a formal token pegged to monetary value. That means you cannot earn microlikes and redeem them for cash. But I am sure the technical team behind are working out modalities to make them accessible again in various forums.

At the moment there are some selected forums where you can use the earned microlikes for discounted rates for buying forums products and services such as webhosting etc. Ts &Cs apply.

The problem is that there was a feature against microlikes concept that raises problem is member between themselves transfer. The transfer must be limited one tip per post from 1 to 99 microlikes and not more than once, otherwise it is considered as payment processor @Carson20t . It was against my suggestion on start of project.
And then system charges 1 % per microlikes if I tip you 99 microlikes need to pay 99,99 microlikes for example that could be extra revenue add to litecoin and paypal deposits and 6 % charge for example.

My question is, do you still pay in cash? I'm already on that website, but I heard that microlikes could no longer be converted into cash? or am I wrong...?
Well, microlikes do not have any fiat value at the moment buy the creator of microlikes is running a forum called forum race where he plans to run contests every month. He has a lot of online projects and sometimes you might even get to work on his small jobs

Well, microlikes do not have any fiat value at the moment buy the creator of microlikes is running a forum called forum race where he plans to run contests every month. He has a lot of online projects and sometimes you might even get to work on his small jobs
Thanks for this valuable information, I think you mean Mike, I'll take a look at it.

Their contest are easier to win rather than Discussion Hub. On Discussion Hub current version it is hard to earn a price especially a lot of competitors on same time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds