Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone attempted to steal your patent ideas?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I wish I had some ideas for new inventions and such. But alas I am not near that smart to make my own patents and such. I wish I had some cool idea under my sleeve, but I don't. But, I'm sure many of you have come up with some creative ideas. I am not asking to share said ideas though, but I want to ask if anyone attempted to steal your idea and patent it for themselves?

Advertisement Placeholder
I wish I had some ideas for new inventions and such. But alas I am not near that smart to make my own patents and such. I wish I had some cool idea under my sleeve, but I don't. But, I'm sure many of you have come up with some creative ideas. I am not asking to share said ideas though, but I want to ask if anyone attempted to steal your idea and patent it for themselves?

There are many people who stole the ideas of other people and then they became rich. There was no way they could sue them as ideas are not a kind of physical commodity and i think that I have also mentioned this before. The only way to secure an idea is to write it down and keep it in a safe place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds