Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any workers lie on their resume?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has a worker or possible hire ever lied to you about their resume? Maybe they lied about their skills and talents, or lied somewhat about their work history and the stuff they can do. Have you ever hired someone who turned out to be wrong for the job because they lied about their skills?

Advertisement Placeholder
A work buddy did. He said that he had gone to college and never did. They never looked into it. He proved he knew the stuff and after he was hired, he told our boss and he laughed. He said he would have overlooked him if he had no education but clearly he didn't need it.

Has a worker or possible hire ever lied to you about their resume? Maybe they lied about their skills and talents, or lied somewhat about their work history and the stuff they can do. Have you ever hired someone who turned out to be wrong for the job because they lied about their skills?

There are many employees who often lie about themselves on their resume. However, I think that they only harm themselves. The fact remains that legal action could be taken against them, but it all depends on the laws of the state and policy of the company.

I have had to deal with a lot of people who liked about their skills and experience in their resumes. When I hire I always put a newly hired staff on probation and if the person has lied in the resume, I will soon find out. When this happens I immediately fire him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds