Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any new ad networks to use?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any new ad networks out there worth using? Are there any that exceed what is already out there? Any new ad networks that pay more than most current ones?

If you know of any new ones, which ones are worth trying out?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not aware of any new ad networks for publishers. I am using ADsense and it has been quite profitable for me, even though I have lost a lot of adsense revenue, especially after covid, I still make money form adsense. A lot of ad networks like media.ney, infolinks etc. stopped working for me.

I am not aware of any new ad networks for publishers. I am using ADsense and it has been quite profitable for me, even though I have lost a lot of adsense revenue, especially after covid, I still make money form adsense. A lot of ad networks like media.ney, infolinks etc. stopped working for me.
Yeah I've been using AdSense myself, but I am always on the lookout for alternative options. I haven't heard of some of those. Did you just stop getting paid from them or you weren't making anything from it?

Yeah I've been using AdSense myself, but I am always on the lookout for alternative options. I haven't heard of some of those. Did you just stop getting paid from them or you weren't making anything from it?
Media.net removed me form their program saying my sites do not receive US and Canada traffic. I used to display banner ads form infolinks and earn really well but they now offer just text link ads and earnings are nominal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds