Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Altcoins or Bitcoin ? What Investors and Traders Are Stacking Now ?

Google News Bot

Captain Junkie
Credits
The post Altcoins or Bitcoin ? What Investors and Traders Are Stacking Now ? appeared first on Coinpedia - Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Altcoin traders and investors have gone through a lot of pain in 2022. Over the past 10 months ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Advertisement Placeholder
On the weekly chart of Bitcoin, trading volume has been rising all while price has been moving in a range, it's possible that people have moved from altcoins to Bitcoin, or we could be at the bottom of this bear.

Though in the market you will see lots of persons that are still making it like a bond with the tradi g of bitcoin,they see bitcoin as some coin they can really trust,that not meaning some persons are not trading altcoin.

Although there are many people who continue to bond over the trading of bitcoin, they view bitcoin as a currency they can truly trust. However, this does not mean that some people do not also trade alternative cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency that's we are having at the moment, a lot of people are having good interest on investing their money on Bitcoin.

Depends on what people are interested in. I think having some BTC is prudent but I am more interested in altcoins personally and DeFi particularly.

I have never really preferred Bitcoin to altcoins because I believe that the former is a thing for those who make long term investments. The Bitcoin is actually not for day traders like me.

Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency that's we are having at the moment, a lot of people are having good interest on investing their money on Bitcoin.
People that have serious sum of money are those capable of investing in cryptocurrency like BTC, not really about it being the leaders. So many people are hoping and are looking forward to invest in something more useful.

People that have serious sum of money are those capable of investing in cryptocurrency like BTC, not really about it being the leaders. So many people are hoping and are looking forward to invest in something more useful.
That's true, but with the little experience I have on cryptocurrencies it seems like you can be able to invest even if you are not having a good amount, I'll like to know much about this.

Many people in the market still do it as a connection to the Bitcoin tradition, but they see Bitcoin as a really reliable coin.

That's true, but with the little experience I have on cryptocurrencies it seems like you can be able to invest even if you are not having a good amount, I'll like to know much about this.
You can invest in cryptocurrency without the need to have a huge sum of money but in this situation you must try as much as possible to avoid investing in bitcoins as it won't really be profitable . you have to choose a cryptocurrency with a lower market cap.

You can invest in cryptocurrency without the need to have a huge sum of money but in this situation you must try as much as possible to avoid investing in bitcoins as it won't really be profitable . you have to choose a cryptocurrency with a lower market cap.
That's true despite the fact I don't know much about cryptocurrencies but investing on bitcoin will not be a good idea because I heard that is nicely dropping.

It seems like alt coins are very niche and most people want to stick to the big 5. Very few want to take a bigger risk in investing with a lesser coin or crypto.

That's true despite the fact I don't know much about cryptocurrencies but investing on bitcoin will not be a good idea because I heard that is nicely dropping.
The price of bitcoins is dropping , its value is currently depreciating . Not only bitcoins other alternative cryptocurrency are dropping as well . Alternative cryptocurrency are the worst in terms of depreciation.

The price of bitcoins is dropping , its value is currently depreciating . Not only bitcoins other alternative cryptocurrency are dropping as well . Alternative cryptocurrency are the worst in terms of depreciation.
That's but I believe it will soon start rising, Bitcoin is not going to keep dropping forever, I believe it will rise up in no distance time, it will be a good idea to invest on Bitcoin when it's about rising.

That's but I believe it will soon start rising, Bitcoin is not going to keep dropping forever, I believe it will rise up in no distance time, it will be a good idea to invest on Bitcoin when it's about rising.
You can't really tell when it will rise back that's difficulties to be predicted. Well bitcoins seen to be in it's lowest buttom meaning that we should be expecting a rise soon.

Personally I will choose to deal with alternative cryptocurrency. some of them are really great and the potential they have is very much. I cannot be investing in bitcoins when my capital is so minute.

Market tells that when Bitcoin gains value by 10 X altcoins will gain value by 20 X. IN other words, altcoins will be more profitable. However, not all altcoins can be profitable and not all altcoins can be legitimate.,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds