Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Allow myself to introduce.... myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
rtshq.net
Credits
Hello Bizdustry.

I'm Al. I'm from England and very old – comparatively, probably – compared to most people venturing into the world of making money online at 40-and-a-bit years old.

I’m a father of three and I work in the public sector. I guess I’m here because I want to look at options for improving my earnings outside of my main employment. You never know what might happen in the future and having a diversified earnings portfolio can’t be a bad thing. I’m in the fortunate position of having access to funds for investment. I’m not starting from $0.

Any help in where to start would be greatly appreciated. I’m not stranger to the internet, having ran and managed (and sold!) forums and blogs previously. I like to think of myself as an eloquent writer. I’m ‘good with words’ and hoping to put those skills to use to benefit me. Writing has always been a hobby and if I can turn my hobby into a way to earn money that can’t be a bad thing, right?

Looking forward to getting to know the community here. Thanks for having and kudos to the site administrators for putting together such an awesome looking site.

See you on the boards!

Advertisement Placeholder
hello and welcome to Bizdustry, I hope you have a pleasant experience in the forum and share your experiences and knowledge with us.

Hello Bizdustry.

I'm Al. I'm from England and very old – comparatively, probably – compared to most people venturing into the world of making money online at 40-and-a-bit years old.

I’m a father of three and I work in the public sector. I guess I’m here because I want to look at options for improving my earnings outside of my main employment. You never know what might happen in the future and having a diversified earnings portfolio can’t be a bad thing. I’m in the fortunate position of having access to funds for investment. I’m not starting from $0.

Any help in where to start would be greatly appreciated. I’m not stranger to the internet, having ran and managed (and sold!) forums and blogs previously. I like to think of myself as an eloquent writer. I’m ‘good with words’ and hoping to put those skills to use to benefit me. Writing has always been a hobby and if I can turn my hobby into a way to earn money that can’t be a bad thing, right?

Looking forward to getting to know the community here. Thanks for having and kudos to the site administrators for putting together such an awesome looking site.

See you on the boards!

Welcome to Bizdustry! We hope you enjoy the forum

Hello @_Al good to see you here. I believe that you will become a valuable asset to the community.
You say you have managed and sold websites. Are you still in this business? How do you sell your websites, through a website marketplace like Flippa, or through webmaster communities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds