Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Affiliate Partnerships

Ed321

Website
gridgrants.org
Credits
I am getting back into being an active webmaster after not doing much in operating a website for years. I remember I used to make significant money through various affiliate programs. amazon.com was one that did quite well. If people went to amazon.com from a link on my site, I received a referral fee as a percentage of their sales. I had many different links with various entities that did similar deals.

My question is of a more general nature... do you still use affiliate programs to generate revenue? If so, which ones have you found to be the most lucrative and are there any to watch out for as they aren't reliable in paying you for your referrals.

I don't see a lot of referral links anymore so I was wondering if there just aren't many programs out there or if this is something that just doesn't get taken advantage of anymore by webmasters.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well if you had Amazon sites working before then you could bounce right back into that niche and start earning a bit of money. I make a nice passive income from affiliate programs, If you look at most internet marketing forums you will see a lot of affiliate links popping up. Usually people have to pay to advertise them or get quickly banned. I'm not sure what the rules are here on posting affiliate links or signature links however I would recommend going back to what you knew before unless you have a new niche you want to enter.

Amazon is definitely a good affiliate to be with. I own a skincare forum and Amazon has some good prices on skincare products so I may set up an affiliate with them. Has anyone heard of Ebay affiliate programs?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds