Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Adsense

Advertisement Placeholder
I've used AdSense for roughly a year now and it has been great.

Since none of my sites are currently that active I don't earn much, but when my sites were, I was earning like $5-$10 a day.

I used to get around $2 a day from Adsense before I was banned, traffic was still building and I have no doubt that the site would have taken off...l

I have used adsense before its really great..but now my website is not getting enough traffic or say no traffic at all..

xpl0iter said:
Now I am getting like 3USD per day!
yeah 5 to 10 usd is pretty good!

That's great..you are making nice residual income mate..hope you can earn more from adsense..

Okay so I understand that it is possible to earn make from Adsense based upon reading the reviews of you all, my two questions are; one, how do you go about starting to earn from Adsense and two, how do you play fair so as to avoid being banned?

Is it generally the three ads per page that's causing so many of you to get banned? I have no experience in web advertising and I want to make sure that if I do start I play within the rules as NetGuru says.

I've been using AdSense for years, but never had much traction on my websites - although I'll admit I only put the ads at the bottom of my pages, so it's understandable. However I also use AdSense on my YouTube channels and I earn quite a bit more from them than I ever have from web sites. The overall CPM is far higher, in my experience. Do any of you also monetize YouTube videos?

Why did you guy get banned? Is there anything we should be aware of - apart from the obvious infractions?

I am also starting to get a bit worried about this getting banned. I mean I have one advert per page and in the first month with next to no visitors (and those that were there came from post exchanges) made a small amount which suggests that if I can get the site busy it will make a larger amount and I dont want to run the risk of being banned just as I start getting a trickle of money.

I had been generating around 8 dollars a day in a gaming niche. It all started little by little, up to that point but unfortunately, I got banned at the beginning of this year. I felt so frustrated about the ban that I even sold the entire site with much regret. I still don't understand why they did it but we all have to move on.

I had been generating around 8 dollars a day in a gaming niche. It all started little by little, up to that point but unfortunately, I got banned at the beginning of this year. I felt so frustrated about the ban that I even sold the entire site with much regret. I still don't understand why they did it but we all have to move on.
They didn't even give you a reason for it?

AdSense pretty much pays my web expenses (domain registrations, hosting, etc.) It's not really a moneymaker in that sense, but I limit my use of AdSense to one small ad block per page. That one ad that is displayed will be that of the highest bidder, so it's the highest paying one. I make from $200 to $400 a month from AdSense, and from $400 to $800 from Amazon.com.

AdSense pretty much pays my web expenses (domain registrations, hosting, etc.) It's not really a moneymaker in that sense, but I limit my use of AdSense to one small ad block per page. That one ad that is displayed will be that of the highest bidder, so it's the highest paying one. I make from $200 to $400 a month from AdSense, and from $400 to $800 from Amazon.com.
Impressive. I have AdSense on YouTube and 3 websites and I'm barely clearing $30/month right now. I just added a ThinkGeek affiliate link (better fit for my forum than Amazon) and no income yet, but my traffic is still fairly low as it's a fairly new forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds