Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Adbrite

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Has anyone used Adbrite? What do you think of it?

I have found it pretty poor compared to Adsense, but I haven't spent much time with it- trying to place the ads right etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've always heard about it being an alternative to AdSense, mainly by those who were banned from AdSense.

Though, since I've never had any trouble with AdSense, I've never given AdBrite a try.

I wouldn't ;) Adsense is way better- but unfortunately for me I was banned a while ago. Still private advertisers are the best.

I wouldn't even use it then, you're better off just waiting and hoping for private advertisers. Adbrite isn't as targeted and their clicks pay less= a bad combination.

Yes, it is true. I am using it in my blog and earning a small amount from it..till now the total amount i earned is 0.38$ ...he he he he

Many people take Adbrite,Chitika,Reachjunction,Big Fish Games ,etc. after something wrong with their adsense account. Maybe they deserve a try.

I've tried Chikita and AdSense. I gave up on Chikita when I found out that no money is earned from views, only clicks. I made $7 on AdSense in my website's first 4 days, and only a few pennies from two weeks of Chikita. AdSense text ads are also highly customisable. ^_^

--Sent from Tapatalk

I find adbrite to be amazing if you cannot use adsense do to it being banned, ect. It's not the best, and I have yet to receive ads on my site after a full 24 hours, but I think it is decent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds