Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

A game series you think should be retired?

Credits
Personally, I wouldn't have to think about it twice and name FIFA. EA have lost it with what they have been doing with the game franchise for years. They lack creativity in the game's development and because it's always rushed every year to be released, they just copy and past old games with improvements in the graphics and cosmetics.

Advertisement Placeholder
Fifa is definitely the first game that comes to mind when asked what game I feel should be retired. I feel they make a new game every year without barely any changes or updates. I understand that their next game will not be called Fifa as they lost the right to use that name I believe. I still don't think it will change how they create new games though.

Another one is Call of Duty, every new release seems to be almost the same with a few changes, I would either like to see that retired or one game released and updates brought to it instead of a new release every year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds