Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3D Printing Businesses?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Does anyone know of a 3D printing business that either offers it as a service or uses 3D printed items as products and sells them?

I am curious how much it costs running this kind of business but I can't seem to find a straight forward answer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe this model of business is capital intensive as the machinery to perform the task is very quite expensive, but I do know also that at the end if it is properly ran you would make profit

3D advertising from what I've garnered so far is the way to go when it comes to advertising. The one thing I'm sure of is that once you begin to learn, you'll definitely profit in a short time.

3D advertising from what I've garnered so far is the way to go when it comes to advertising. The one thing I'm sure of is that once you begin to learn, you'll definitely profit in a short time.

Yes, there are many shops in here that are involved in 3D printing businesses. However, the fact of the matter is that such kind of businesses require you to invest money and have equipment that could allow you to publish and print 3D images.

Does anyone know of a 3D printing business that either offers it as a service or uses 3D printed items as products and sells them?

I am curious how much it costs running this kind of business but I can't seem to find a straight forward answer.
In terms of the business profitability , I have no idea of how profitable the business will be in your location. The cost of running the business may be over 1,000 dollars if you have to consider purchasing all the necessary items.

You can pay and learn through me,I learned 3D animation design and printing the past years ago. As lucky as I am ,I was employed to work with Children evengalism ministry (CEM) to be creating 3D animation videos for children, printing 3D animated bills. I am actually gaining from 3D animation and prints

In terms of the business profitability , I have no idea of how profitable the business will be in your location. The cost of running the business may be over 1,000 dollars if you have to consider purchasing all the necessary items.
In this kind of business, you have to look more than just the location you decide to set it up and look at how you can be able to market it more to more clients that are even far from your geo location

In this kind of business, you have to look more than just the location you decide to set it up and look at how you can be able to market it more to more clients that are even far from your geo location
In a proper location with high population of people and also an industrial location , the business may be successful at first and you can choose to increase the numbers of client by doing advertisement later. Advertisement may not be compulsory at first if the location is perfect

This is a particular area that I think a lot of people have been sleeping on. I know exactly how it is to print three dimension diagrams especially in the medical field and this is definitely something that can fetch money.

I think that this amount of money would be quite low because the inflation is one of the main things that have been affecting the economy of the businesses.

I think that this amount of money would be quite low because the inflation is one of the main things that have been affecting the economy of the businesses.
The rising inflation in the country is also one of the reasons why I have always been sceptical about starting a business. This is definitely rough times and I hope that it is going to change very soon.

Well I think 3D printing business is a good idea, because one will get passive income from that, but what I get to realized about it is that, 3D printing machineries requires huge amount of money to buy it.

Well I think 3D printing business is a good idea, because one will get passive income from that, but what I get to realized about it is that, 3D printing machineries requires huge amount of money to buy it.

3D printing is a kind of business that works and runs much better in many tourist places as well. I have seen such kind of shops in such places because people get their 3D pics printed on many items.

In order to start a 3d printing business, you need a 3d printer, a computer, and a designing program (also skills to use the program). Depending on the type of 3d printer, you might have to spend $1000-$10,000 for the 3d printer.

I really don't have any idea about a 3D printing business. I think if you want to get more information about this business, you should interact with people in the field.

The business of 3D printing is a very profitable If you want to start this work, then it is necessary that you should have some experience according to this work.Nowadays this work is being liked a lot To start this work, you must have all the machinery and instruments that are used for 3D printing.It depends on you how big you want to work on, if you want to do this work on a large scale, then you should have about one million dollars for 3D Printing Business .

You will first need to buy 3D printers and learn how to 3D print. I've seen a lot of people that are into printing of 3D materials which I believe that it's a very good business which is being recognised all over the world today because of the nature of materials that can be printed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds