Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What was the last video game you played?

Credits
For those of us who like to play video games, there will always be that one game that was the last game we played.

I myself being a gamer always like to spend a few hours on an evening playing video games to chill out before bed if I am able to.

What was the last video game you played?

For me it was Pet Simulator X on Roblox as they just released their Halloween update yesterday :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Two games of Mario Bros. and filled the high score board again. Here's the proof.
0016.png

I'm Playing Them and Us . A Resident Evil type game that sometimes have a bad camera ( lots of time ) . Is +- .
And i'm also playing a bit of Kards , a card game with a WW2 theme . Benn playing it from some years ,more than 2 for sure .

I last played Fortnite last night. There was a tournament that went live where everyone could play and for 75 points you got a glider so I jumped on there and managed to gain 102 points which I was happy about.

There is another tonight that me and my daughter will be playing as a duo to reach 75 points or more for another in-game item :)

The last game I played was Fortnite. I'm playing the OG season as much as I can as I know we probably won't see the map again so just making the most of it while it's here for the next 3 weeks.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants (Switch)
Disney Speedstorm (Switch)

Interaction Isn't Explicit

Dont know what the hell it was, but the final chapter was like a Dark Souls boss. I needed a youtube video to help me figure it out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds