Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The PokéZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love the skin! :) It's also awesome to have a fresher Pokemon community!

I'll definitely be joining your forum soon! I love Pokemon, it's my second favorite gaming franchise. :D Awesome work on the theme as well!

I’m in love with the new skins Steve! What a great job you have done. ☺️

Thank you guys :D It's been a long time since I've ran a forum so I'm taking it quite steadily at the moment. But anybody is welcome to join!

I love Pokemon, but the only thing Pokemon-related I do nowadays is play Pokemon GO, so I wouldn't have much to contribute to the board.
We do have a Pokémon Go section ;) And we have just added a Pokémon Go themed skin. :)

We do have a Pokémon Go section ;) And we have just added a Pokémon Go themed skin. :)
I really love the new skin. It’s great to see that you’ve made some new skins which are of great quality and had some unique elements.

I hope TPZ may get the success it deserves one day and that it brings you much joy! 💙

It looks like a great forum! Echoing everyone else, you have some brilliant skins which makes the community a lot more unique with the customisations! I wish you well with your community :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds