Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social Lounge

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes! I head back to work tomorrow but I only work the next two days then I'm off for the weekend again lol.

I can't wait to see what will be done with AJ in the coming months! It's nice to have a lot of new content to respond to now, I felt before like I was responding to the same threads over and over again. Here's to a bright future for AJ!

I can't wait either! It's really cool to see all the new content added to the site, plus it's cool to see my old avatar again that I used on one of the forums that was merged with Forum Explorers. I kind of want to keep using it again instead of my Sonic one lol.

I can't wait to see what will be done with AJ in the coming months! It's nice to have a lot of new content to respond to now, I felt before like I was responding to the same threads over and over again. Here's to a bright future for AJ!
Same here! It’s awesome and I’m looking forward to seeing what happens in the upcoming months. I have a good feeling that AJ will be booming.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds