Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Paid Posting on Your Forum

Advertisement Placeholder
I have hired in the past, and plan to do it in the future. I believe paid posters is a must to kick start any forum.

Contests are another great method to create activity and get the word out.
Long time ago, I saw how a forum made a contest about writing articles about the forum. Withing a determined period of time (I believe it was like 6 months) the first 3 blogs that showed up on google with some specific keywords, they would win $1000, $500 and $300 for the third place. Everyone was writing about those keywords.
I liked it so much, that I would like to do something similar.

I have hired in the past, and plan to do it in the future. I believe paid posters is a must to kick start any forum.

Contests are another great method to create activity and get the word out.
Long time ago, I saw how a forum made a contest about writing articles about the forum. Withing a determined period of time (I believe it was like 6 months) the first 3 blogs that showed up on google with some specific keywords, they would win $1000, $500 and $300 for the third place. Everyone was writing about those keywords.
I liked it so much, that I would like to do something similar.
Hiring paid posters, especially when you are starting your forum, can be a good help. I have done this multiple time. However, when there is lack of activities on my forums, I also frequently hire paid posters.

I have worked with paid posters and above 90 percent paid posters are posting low quality content. If you want better posts, you will have to offer higher rates and hire people using English as a first language. Post paid posters are form countries using English as a second or even third language.

I have not considered this option yet, but I think it can be good if you can hire writers to create search friendly forum topics. This will improve traffic and might also help in getting engagements.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds