Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Facebook buys Instagram

Advertisement Placeholder
I defiantly think it is worth it. Perhaps not from our point of view, but defiantly. Facebook wants to be the pop culture haven, so buying instagram is one step closer for them

Well really it has become the number one photography mobile app and i'm sure it will only get better. Being the number one at something is always great

Well really it has become the number one photography mobile app and i'm sure it will only get better. Being the number one at something is always great
If facebook bought them they have the founds to remain nr 1 for some long time .

instagram is so simple but yet awesome! I stated using it when I saw this news on techcrunch I guess. I am enjoying it ever since! I guess there are thousands of people who feel like me. Facebook must have guessed that!

Well, considering Twitter tried to buy out Instagram a few months before Facebook did it was probably a bit of desperation on Facebooks part as it didn't want a rival company buying it but also, you can tell that Facebook wanted it. Zuckerberg said this in his acquisition post.

Code:
For years, we've focused on building the best experience for sharing photos with your friends and family

As you can see there, he is focused on things with images, making photos the way we tell our life's to others. And when 30 millions people use an application that does that, Zuckerberg obviously got happy and bought it out. And since they've acquired it, Facebook has had 10 million more people use Instagram, so it is working out for them. Thats my view on it anyway. They've made quite a few multi-millionaires within Instagram though, I bet they're happy!

Facebook spent $billion 1 to buy Instagram and 12 years later Instagram's worth has gone up by 100 times. According to a report from Blomberg, the current value of Instagram is $100 billion.

It's been 12 years since Facebook bought Instagram and the social media platform seems to be doing amazingly at this time. Reels have taken off and many tend to prefer to use Instagram for their reels over TikTok in some cases.

It's good to see Instagram still thriving after 12 years since it was bought.

Facebook spent $billion 1 to buy Instagram and 12 years later Instagram's worth has gone up by 100 times. According to a report from Blomberg, the current value of Instagram is $100 billion.
Apparently Instagram makes more money than Youtube Nowadays.

https://www.theverge.com/2024/4/5/24122541/instagram-ad-revenue-youtube-meta-ftc-monopoly
Meta’s court filing in an FTC case shows that in 2021 Instagram’s ad revenue topped $32 billion, compared to $28.8 billion for YouTube.

these numbers are probably a lot higher now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 11)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds