Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't Give Up: How to Stay Motivated When Your Forum Has Low Activity

Keep. Chugging. Along.
It's up to YOU as the admin to try to create content on your site. To expect others to flock to it and create the initial content (especially in this day and age of instant gratification of society) is not a winning proposition.

I'm not the best in the world at writing articles... I can give you a kick ass offense report dealing with an arrest or such... but I'm not as good at my niche in articles currently... but I still try.

It's hard to stay motivated IMO especially in a world where social media is king and no one uses forums much. I am not giving up, but have super low expectations for any new forums nowadays sadly.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Hardest thing with my niche (especially right now) is the crappy weather. No good weather, not good captures and no good discussions created by me.

So many people give up on their forums too soon, long before it can really shine. A community is only as good as you make it, if you put in the effort to add new posts and threads every day you can bring more people in.

So many people give up on their forums too soon, long before it can really shine. A community is only as good as you make it, if you put in the effort to add new posts and threads every day you can bring more people in.
That's what I've been doing since. I just wish someone would just give me some kind of welcomed advice on AJ. Instead, I got no help.

I always do my best, but I find it very sad that some people on sites like this one bash and criticize those who worked their tail off putting a forum together.
I’m curious, who bashes your sites here? We don’t bash any site and we always try to provide some good feedback. So your comment is a bit unfair to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds