Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you use ad blocker?

Maria

Renowned member
Credits
I do not use ad blocker, I like to support content creators and website owners by using their sites with ads on. However, sometimes ads are so annoying on some sites that I end up using ad blocker. I use ad blocker to access sites that have intrusive ads or a lot of ads that interfere with the website content.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do use an ad blocker, yes. I am using the ad blocker built into Opera GX.

I find that some sites can go overkill on the ads on their site and having an ad blocker helps me avoid that.

I tend to add certain sites to a blacklist if I wish to support them so that ads show for those sites only.

On my phone I use browsers that have inbuilt as blockers, for instance Brave or Opera. I also have these browsers on my computer but I rarely use them. I don't use ad blocker. If the site I am visiting has too many ads, I just leave it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds