Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you prefer to see color on a theme on a forum?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
When it comes to themes for a forum, you can either have something that is just plain colors like say a dark blue all over with a specific color for the text or you can have where it's maybe white with purple, red, green, blue or another color or you could have a dark color with maybe red, green, blue or another color.

Are you someone who prefers to have a plain theme with just maybe one color and then a color for text or do you like to have more colors?

I myself prefer to have more colors if I can as I feel it stands out more that way and feels more welcoming.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like a bit of colour, gives it personality. I've spent part of the last year looking at sites that have about 30 shades of dark grey and maybe a 1px line of an accent colour just to say it's not monochrome! (Currently that particular theme designer has, for the time being, shut up shop.)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds