Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

✔️ Completed Content Bundle for https://www.vgr.com/forum/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.vgr.com
Credits
Username: Dan The Man

Which type of content bundle do you wish to order? Forum Bundle

How many threads do you want? 00

How many posts do you want? 100

How many formal threads (such as rules, guidelines, policies etc.) do you want us to draft for you? 00

What is the URL to your forum/blog/discord server invite link/YouTube/Social Media page? https://www.vgr.com/forum/

Please confirm you have the amount of AJ Credits available on your account for this order. Yes

Any additional comments/requests for this order? Preference of all posts made within these sections of the forum - https://www.vgr.com/forum/forum/8-video-game-discussions/
I am not comfortable with Alexander posting on VGR - thank you for understanding.

Coupon Code Midweek Offer - 20% Off! - therefore the total cost for this package is 640 AJ

Advertisement Placeholder
Accepted.png

Thanks for placing an order with the Admin Junkies Content Bundle service!

Progress Update:

Debashis: 20/20 Posts
Reverie: 20/20 Posts
Ravenfreak: 20/20 Posts
Alexander: 20/20 Posts
Reverie: 20/20 Posts

We estimate your package to be completed by 20th September

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to package availability, I am going to tag one of these spots @Dan The Man. Any concerns with this can be directed to my Team Leader @Debashis or @Cedric. Unless any other PTM's have availability, I will start and get my part done in the next 24 hours. Any issues with this messaged should be directed towards PM to my TL or the owner, not publicly.

I'll take the next spot, although I don't know if I'll have all 20 done by tomorrow. I will have at least 10-15 done by tomorrow, the last bit may not be done till Saturday due to IRL responsibilities.

Edit: It isn't letting me register with Google, and my email verification (to Google Workspace) isn't arriving either; my preferred sign-up method. I'll do a regular sign-up, but may want to take a look into that error:
1694713246943.png

Last edited:
I'm still awaiting on my account approval. If it doesn't get approved soon, I'll rescind my part, since I can't post if my account isn't admin approved! :p @Dan The Man

Edit: I have removed myself from the order, since 48 hours later I have not heard any response from Dan, nor have had my account approved, so I cannot fulfill posts myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds