Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Info 2024-05-18 Forum Nodes

Website
admin-junkies.com
Credits
Component: Forum Nodes

Hi Admin Junkies Community,

The initial sweep of the Forum Explorers + Admin Junkies merge has been completed, with nodes being consolidated, moved, or eliminated as needed. Our primary goals were two-fold:
  1. Maintain the primary structure of Admin Junkies
  2. Simplify and reduce any sub-nodes into a flat structure
Categories
Edits were made in all categories.
  • Webmaster Discussions - The heart and soul of Admin Junkies is to serve as an admin and webmaster community, so we wanted to continue to put our Webmaster Discussions category front and center. Minor changes were made to sub-categories, primarily to sub-nodes for Articles which were combined together into a separate node for Webmaster Articles. We also added a node dedicated to discussions over Software, which existed on Forum Explorers.
  • Services and Freelance Marketplace - This category was mainly left untouched, and we hope to continue to provide the same set of excellent services as we've always done. One major change was the consolidation of Website & Business Promotion and Community News. They essentially served the same purpose, and users are invited to use Website & Business Promotion as the single source of updates moving forward.
  • Social Lounge - This primarily represented discussions from Forum Explorers, which had a much deeper and broader set of offtopic conversations covering a broad range of hobbies and topics. Most of those were consolidaed into the General Discussion node. Separate nodes exist for dedicated discussions in Forum Games, Internet Technology and AI, and Crypto Currency. We will continue to monitor our social and offtopic conversations to see if we need to grow or reduce certain nodes.
  • Community Involvement - This category was mainly left untouched, besides merging in duplicate nodes from Forum Explorers. In Feedback and Suggestions and News and Announcements, discussions prior to May 18 were archived to ensure a fresh start for the community.
  • Area 51 - This is the private area for VIP members and Staff. Only light changes were made here, primarily to consolidate the multiple and different staff discussions.
Overall, returning users to Admin Junkies should be able to immediately grasp the structure, while benefiting from fresh discussions carried over from Forum Explorers and a simpler and flatter structure.

Admin Junkies

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm so glad the forum nodes are back to being organized now. I was a little lost there when both boards were combined and they were all over the place.

I know "General Discussion" can pertain to anything, but what do you think about an "Entertainment Discussion" forum since a lot of topics in the General Discussion forum are probably related to media?

I'm so glad the forum nodes are back to being organized now. I was a little lost there when both boards were combined and they were all over the place.

I know "General Discussion" can pertain to anything, but what do you think about an "Entertainment Discussion" forum since a lot of topics in the General Discussion forum are probably related to media?
Great suggestion

Can you help move any threads to the new Entertainment Discussion form?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds