Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What have been a big waste of time for you?

EthanDV

Renowned member
Credits
In life, we end up at one point doing something that never ends up meeting the need why we started it. It all ends up being a giant waste of time for us. I would say it's high school for me. If I could take it back, I wouldn't waste any time to do it.

What have been a giant waste of time in your life?

Advertisement Placeholder
Perhaps, going to college has been a big waste of time. I spent 3 years in kindergarten, 12 years in school 4 years in college and 2 years in the university. Yet, when I got a job it was purely skilled based, my education is not related to what I do today.

Perhaps, going to college has been a big waste of time. I spent 3 years in kindergarten, 12 years in school 4 years in college and 2 years in the university. Yet, when I got a job it was purely skilled based, my education is not related to what I do today.
It is very frustrating after wasting so many years on education and the money that is involved, you will end up getting a job that does not come anywhere close to justifying what you have spent on your education.

Writing for various sites for quick bucks has been a big waste of time for me. I started writing articles for various sites in 2010, however, I did not create my own blog until 2015. If I had started blogging back in 2010, I would have been more successful as a writer.

Writing for various sites for quick bucks has been a big waste of time for me. I started writing articles for various sites in 2010, however, I did not create my own blog until 2015. If I had started blogging back in 2010, I would have been more successful as a writer.
That's true! Imagine how much you would have grown your own blog in 5 years, it would have been a huge success.

Wasting my time thinking about how to pay back my ex for all the wrong she did to me would be what I consider a big waste of my time. It wasn't worth it. I should have moved on and forgotten about her a long time ago.

The biggest waste of time for me is believing and investing my money in ponzi thinking it's going to make me richer soon. Everything later ended up being a scam.

Relationships haven't been good for me. I would call it something I've wasted an awful lot of time in with nothing to show for it.

Relationships haven't been good for me.
Trying to pursue relationships has seemed like a big waste of time to me, but it's mostly my fault for wasting my time and theirs. I don't think I've ever been ready for a relationship because I do not even feel like I need to be in one, it feels like I've just tried to pursue them in the past when I was feeling lonely or they were my road to happiness.

Another thing that's been a big waste of time is how self-conscious I used to be. Worrying too much about what others think of you will always drag you down to the pits. I had to realize that most people don't give a crap about me, to begin with, and I shouldn't value other people's opinions so hard when it's just their opinion and nothing more. It doesn't make them right or wrong.

Nothing much so far. There are many areas where I think I could have done better. But thinking twice, it was for good. If not, I would have ended up differently in a wrong way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds