Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How's the weather today?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's been raining most of the day, we got some storms earlier too. Looks like we'll be getting more rain later on this evening too. It's currently 68 degrees here.

It's 66°F outside, been raining all day and just adding to the flooding issues in the area.
The ground is so saturated that you can walk on it and the ground collapses into mole runs that are 1-2 foot down under the ground. And once water intrudes into one of those runs you end up with a very large sinkhole from all the surrounding dirt flowing down it. It's amazing how much dirt a mole can displace in their runs.

It’s a hot and sunny Texas day. It’s 92 degrees, but feels like 97 degrees.
And I was out mowing in it with a walk-behind mower (1 acre lot) and then weed eating and edging.
Now I'm sitting outside enjoying a pipe and the mosquitoes (the Thermacell is barely working because wind is starting to blow a little).
Tonight was supposed to be cloudy... but the only clouds I'm finding are these.

ZXYRCEbm.jpg

The weather is warm today and nice blue skies.
I might sit in the garden later on before the sun goes down.

And I was out mowing in it with a walk-behind mower (1 acre lot) and then weed eating and edging.
Now I'm sitting outside enjoying a pipe and the mosquitoes (the Thermacell is barely working because wind is starting to blow a little).
Tonight was supposed to be cloudy... but the only clouds I'm finding are these.

ZXYRCEbm.jpg
I was out and about too. I walked a few laps in my apartment complex and went to the corner store. There’s a pathway connected to the other apartment next to ours so there’s no point of driving there if you don’t need to do.

It’s currently 87 degrees outside today and feels like 92. Not sure if it’ll the weather will be like yesterday though. The heat really doesn’t bother me
Much.

It’s currently 87 degrees outside today and feels like 92. Not sure if it’ll the weather will be like yesterday though. The heat really doesn’t bother me
Much.
I grew up around it and even when working patrol with all the gear on in the middle of summer, my patrol unit windows were rolled down and no AC running. Amazing how much more you can hear going on when you are creeping around the neighborhoods and office parks like that.
Even now the only reason I have AC running in the house is because of the wife and our son. They can't take the heat (she's had heat stroke in the past) and he's just not an outdoors person.
I frequently just go sit in the back yard, fire up a pipe and enjoy the sunshine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds