Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

By what time do you sleep at night?

Credits
Are you an early night sleeper or do you stay up late like a night owl before you plan on sleeping? I'm normally an early bed goer except for when something keeps me up from sleeping.

Do you sleep early or very late at night?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have a fixed sleeping time, last night when I slept it was already 2 am. However, the previous night when I went the bed, it was around 11. My sleeping time depends on my workload, if I have a lot of work, I work late at night and I sleep late. If I do not have any work, I sleep early.

I used to stay awake all night and sleep all day as my sleep schedule was so bad but I eventually fixed it around 2 weeks ago, so now I'm in bed and asleep by 10:30 pm or 11 pm.

It depends really. If I'm tired, I'll go to sleep around 11 PM - 12 AM but if I can't sleep, I'll eventually fall asleep at 4-5 AM.

I don't have any specific time when I usually sleep but I think it is likely around 8:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m. that I start feeling sleepy and suspend all I'm doing to sleep.

I sleep whenever I start feeling sleepy. I'll stop everything I'm doing and go to bed. There's always a tomorrow for me to resume from where I stopped.

I don't always sleep very early in the night because I am struggling with sleep most of the time. It is almost 11:30 p.m. and I am yet to sleep which I'm not sure about what time I'm going to sleep.

The time I fall asleep at night varies depending on how I am feeling that night. Some nights I manage to get off to sleep with no issue and manage to sleep early enough to get a good night's sleep and other nights it could take me hours to fall asleep.

I always attempt to fall asleep by around midnight unless I struggle to sleep.

I used to sleep not until about 3:00 - 4:00 AM when I had to go to work at 2:00 PM, now I have a better habit of going to bed around 10:00 - 11:00 PM.
This is also the time I go to bed now. I will stop everything I'm working on once it's 10pm and go to bed. Having a good sleeping habit is very important.

I don't usually go to sleep until 4-5 AM. My sleep schedule is messed up big time at the moment, lol.

During football week, I don't sleep early. I slept at least from 11pm because I'll be watching ball until around that time. It's after the matches, I'll go to sleep.

During weeknights I try to go to bed around 9:30 but on the weekends I tend to stay up much later.

I'll preface this by saying that I'm officially retired.
But the niche of my site's primary target is usually only done at night. So I'm usually up at night, especially if the weather is nice doing captures.
Of course, I've always been a vampire, from the days I first started working in high school (night stocker at grocery stores). That trait held through most of my career in law enforcement and the only break to that came when I entered the world of IT. But I still spent a lot of late nights doing research and work to support that career.
Normally I go to bed by around 8am and get back up around 1PM then I'm going for the rest of the day. The only time I sleep longer is when I am ill.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds