Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

The .US Domain Extention

Advertisement Placeholder
I have my blog on a .US extension. When I was doing work for the last municipal government I was employed by, they wanted their local website to use the .US extension for the city name... they found out the guy that they had paid big bucks to develop a website for them (and host it) to had registered it in his name... and instead of taking my suggestion and simply using the standard .GOVTLD that they could have easily gotten, paid the guy in the mid 5 figure range for the .US domain.

I used a .US domain once, it was for my website Free To Be Us, and I decided to get the domain name "Free To Be.Us". I ended up losing that domain name though unfortunately, someone else has it. I don't really see .us domains being used that often though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds