Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Making $3000 USD a month owning websites and blogging

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it's possible but you'll need to attract the right traffic and build one or more successful websites with a lot of hard work and it will surely take a while to achieve this, surely there are many people who have achieved this so it's not impossible.

It's doable but is not as simple as it sounds. Need to gain experience by doing it and... keep doing it.
Also, It requires ongoing investment (time AND money)
These days, everyone can make websites and blogs, so the competition is fierce.
It depends how you make yourself different from the rest. Building websites and blogs along is not enough any more
you have to add extra value, features/services etc...

Maximum I have earned from blogs in a single month is $600. I made that money from half a dozen blogs through Adsense. I have also sold blogs to make additional $400-$600 income. There was a time when I was selling at least one blog every month. But I never made more than $2500 in a month through blogs( combined earnings)

If your website is an ecommerce site, it is possible to make $3000 for that to happen you will have to invest a lot of money. For a blog, making $3000 per month is almost impossible. However, it is doable if you also sell SaaS from your blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds