Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

You know you were born in the 90s when...

Advertisement Placeholder
You know you were born in the 80s when people talk about being born in the 90s like they're old

Aging Jamie Lee Curtis GIF

I'm almost 26 and starting to feel old, although I'm immature and look much younger than I am, which is a compliment NOW, but wasn't when I was 15 and looked 10. LMAO
I used to have that issue, too. I was 18 and people didn't think I was older than 12, despite being over six feet tall, lol. Baby face.

You remember playing outside all the time
You didn't have cell phones or Internet
I mean, I had internet pretty early on in life. I was on chat rooms by the time I was ten. xD But as a youngster, I did play outside a lot. I loved playing outdoors with my neighborhood kids. We played soccer in the parking lot of our condo complex a lot and stuff.

I mean, I had internet pretty early on in life. I was on chat rooms by the time I was ten. xD But as a youngster, I did play outside a lot. I loved playing outdoors with my neighborhood kids. We played soccer in the parking lot of our condo complex a lot and stuff.
I got online and all way back in the early 00s, but nowhere near as adducted as I am nowadays!! I remember playing Elf Bowling all the time way back then.

I got online and all way back in the early 00s, but nowhere near as adducted as I am nowadays!! I remember playing Elf Bowling all the time way back then.
I have no idea what Elf Bowling is or was, but I like the name of it! :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds