Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is scared of Covid?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've had it multiple times at this point, and my health has not returned to where it was before Covid. I suspect it never will.

I've had it multiple times at this point, and my health has not returned to where it was before Covid. I suspect it never will.
Yeah, it has had a terrible effect on people. Sometimes I seem insensitive. Anyway, I had Covid once, but I was brought in for a stomach blockage that almost killed me. It had nothing to do with Covid, but they did discover it.

I wouldn't say I'm scared of Covid, but the slight worry is still there. I've had Covid 3 times, once before there was a vaccine and twice with the vaccine. Since getting Covid for the third time in October, my taste has never been the same. Some food and drink taste normal and some have a rotten taste now... not nice at all.

I know when it originally came out I was very worried. As I work around kids and get sick frequently, it was just a worrisome thing. I've had covid 3 times now. The first time felt awful. The 2nd felt like a bad sinus infection. The 3rd I thought I just had a cold and almost a sinus infection.

COVID has been coming around again so I'm like ugh, please not again, but I'm just tired of being sick lol.

Not so much anymore. The original strain that was super deadly isn't around any more. Newer strains are not as severe. As a whole, mankind has built up a fair amount of so-called "immunity" from vaccines and/or exposure. I personally had my vaccines in 2021 (1st jab, 2nd jab, and 6mo booster) AND caught it in the summer of 2022. It did suck. I never hacked so hard in my life. Lost my voice and it hurt to drink water.

Eventually this coronavirus will take it's seat alongside the other 4 coronaviruses that circulate among humans and will just be another common cold.

I had it once and it was the worse illness I've ever had. It started off with a bad cough that wouldn't go away, it eventually did though. Then the next day I had bad body aches, and thought it was just a cold since the test I took came back negative. Then I got the chills really bad, the worse chills I ever had. I missed out on Holiday pay since it was the weekend of the 4th of July last year and I had to stay home for a week with no pay. I'm not really afraid of getting it again, but just like the flu or even a cold they can kill someone with a compromised immune system. My immune system is pretty good, I rarely get sick and when I do it does suck since it's bad.

Id be more scared of getting the Vax then covid. I have had covid multiple times and its not worse then the common cold. If you look after yourself health wise and take the right vitamins etc then covid is a nothing burger. You have to wonder why the people so scared of covid are always the over weight unfit unhealthy people.. there is a reason why..

Masks do nothing, heaps of studies show that.

Dont live in fear, just live your life and look after your mental health and body and you got nothing to worry about.

Nope.Not remotely. Dont even think about it any more. Had it once and felt as if I had a bit of a cold..along with a cough. Lasted a week.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds