Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What songs are you listening to? (2 Viewers)

I have a few favourites. Now that the FIFA world cup was around, I went back to this one

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently obsessed with Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors album...

Listening to Turn Off The Lights at the moment.

Anyone remembers Ricky Martin's

It used to be on every speaker I can find. People were crazy about it.

Nice tune, lyrics and composition.

Ed Sheeran is one of my best artists. I find most of his songs very inspirational. I'm listening to his track "Perfect" now.

Lady Gaga have a very wonderful voice. If you want her crazy, you will get it and you want her calm and collected, you will also get it. How she switches the personality is amazing.

Fantastic choice, Gaga is my #1. :love:
I can't describe how much I love her. It was why I was so happy when her skin came to Fortnite. Do you play the game?

I'm onto this next track now. I should be done with it once it's finished.

I can't describe how much I love her. It was why I was so happy when her skin came to Fortnite. Do you play the game?

I'm onto this next track now. I should be done with it once it's finished.

Me too, always nice to find a fellow stan! I don't play Fortnite but there were so many rumours around the time Chromatica was released that she would be involved with it in some way. Better late than never I suppose! :LOL:

One of the baddest guy in the music industry. There was a time when it was brewing who was the best rapper between The Notorious B.I.G and Eminem. Who do you think was better?
Yes, one of the baddest guys in musc. I think much more talented than Eminem but I have to say they are in two different genres of hip hop.

Yes, one of the baddest guys in musc. I think much more talented than Eminem but I have to say they are in two different genres of hip hop.
Yeah, I had the same feeling of him being more talented than Eminem but I'm very sure that Eminem will murder any rapper out there if it comes to being fast and sleek with rhythm.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest