Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What songs are you listening to? (1 Viewer)

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
I listen to a wide variety of songs which is why my playlist is full of songs from all around the world.

Currently I am getting more interested in afrobeat from the likes of tems, brymo and burna boy.

I am listening to crazy tins by Tems now.

I listen to one 2Pac song every morning when I wake up. I have always felt good every morning by doing so and that is something that I like about this rap legend.

Most of the songs that I listened to are done by Wiz kid and Buena Boy. They are the best musicians in Africa at the moment.

At the moment I have been listening to a lot of different kinds of music from BTS to Football Songs for the World Cup and even some Christmas songs as well to try and get me in the festive mood. I also find myself listening to the likes of George Ezra, Sam Ryder, Sia and a lot of other artists as well. It really is whatever I feel like listening to at the time that I will listen to. I listen to almost all kinds of music so every so often I will sit and listen to a random playlist to find new songs.

At the moment I am listening to 100 Greatest Christmas Songs Ever whilst working on Spotify. It has some really good Christmas songs to be honest and it really helping me stay motivated at the moment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor