Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the creepiest thing to have ever happened to you?

Advertisement Placeholder
What happened to me is something seen as spiritual and superstitious. I was sleeping and it felt like something was pressing down on me in the bed. I couldn't wake up and I can't push it off. I was sweating all over until I managed to jump up with force. It was said to be a spiritual attack if you believe in that sort of things.

Have you ever had something happened that gave you the creeps and you can't explain or perhaps read something that gave you a shiver?
I was 15. I was at the gym working out. I wanted to get fit so I could get a girlfriend.

A guy approached me and asked to be my trainer. He was very nice and well mannered. I thought nothing of it. He seemed normal. So we started working out together and he did show me some things. He told me he was an ER doctor who worked out every day.

I found out from my mother that he was a registered sex offender. She knew who he was and where he worked. He was not a doctor. He was a certified nurse at a retirement home.

The very next time I saw him, he tried to get me to go to the locker room with him to try on some work out shorts he brought me, I said no and he kept pushing it. So I ran to the manager and they hid me in their office and let me call my parents. My step dad came and picked me up and that was the last time I saw the guy and also the last time I ever went to the gym alone.

When I was a kid I had a dream that I was abducted by aliens, very vivid and when I woke up I was convinced it was real and it really happened. Anyway over breakfast chatting to my mum and said I had the weirdest dream last night, she said she had one as well, and then she told me her dream and it was exactly the same as mine...

maybe I was abducted.. lol weird as hell anyway.

This happened a few days ago. I was in my room doing my makeup and I turned around to grab something, but when I turned back around it looked like someone was standing behind me through my mirror.
I turned around and no one was there. I don't know if I was seeing things or if it was some type of spirit.
I hope I was just seeing things though.

What happened to me is something seen as spiritual and superstitious. I was sleeping and it felt like something was pressing down on me in the bed. I couldn't wake up and I can't push it off. I was sweating all over until I managed to jump up with force. It was said to be a spiritual attack if you believe in that sort of things.
I totally believe you. It had happened to one of my relatives. The exact same thing. He was feeling like someone was sitting on his chest but he couldn't move at all. Neither could he ask for help.

I've dealt with sleep paralysis numerous times and every time it sucks. Though the last time I had it I felt like I was dying and once I snapped out of it I started breathing heavy. I've also dealt with paranormal things and even recorded a evp at my old house. I couldn't understand what the whispering was saying until I reversed the audio. I also increased the volume too, so I could hear it better. I've got it uploaded on Soundcloud, take a listen. I swear to you that only my spouse and I were the ones talking, we have no children , and all I did was set the recorder next to my Xbox in our old bedroom which was the room across the hall from where we were at. The volume is loud, just a warning. The whisper sounds like "See me, let me out."

So growing up I had a sensitive side to the paranormal when I was young my mom told me that I used to play with an imaginary friend when I told her about this friend when I got older, and described the person to her. She got this freaked-out look on her face. Come to find out it was her grandfather who had passed away not long after my third birthday who met me at a young age, when you are that young you don't remember things like that. When I found this out I started getting into the paranormal and trying to understand it. Recently activity has picked up. I feel like I am being watched even sitting here typing this. I have been touched in an empty room, or halfway across the room from other people. After doing some research, the most common interactions are with someone close to you in life. Seeing as I lost my grandfather this year I feel it could be him? not sure!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds