Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What food did you dislike as a child but now love?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
One thing I always remember when I was a child is how much I used to dislike both cheese and mushrooms. They were two foods I would hate to eat when I was younger and no matter how much my family tried to get me to eat them, I would avoid them. Fast forward to now and me being an adult and I can eat cheese and mushrooms with no problem at all.

What food did you dislike as a child but now love to eat?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to not care for pot roast much as a kid, but grew to enjoy it. Same thing with lasagna too! I decided to try it one day after much consideration. It's one food I thought looked kind of bleh but tried it and adored it.

I'd also even maybe say beans too. I now don't mind beans in chili, burritos, etc.

So so many, I don't even think I could begin to write a whole list. Definitely eggs, I don't know why I didn't like them they're so good. Also baked beans, I just love feeling like beans on toast (with cheese!). Pretty much most fruit and vegetables too.

So so many, I don't even think I could begin to write a whole list. Definitely eggs, I don't know why I didn't like them they're so good. Also baked beans, I just love feeling like beans on toast (with cheese!). Pretty much most fruit and vegetables too.
I used to not baked beans either. I tried it as an adult, and it was not too bad.

I didn't like cheese when I was younger. Last year I tried cheese again and liked it.
Now I have cheese whenever I can.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds