Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What Are Your Plans for the Day?

Altair

Loyal member
Credits
Let's share our plans for the day! For example, are you tackling a big project at work, running errands, or spending time with loved ones?

Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Advertisement Placeholder
working hahah and than i have a body corporate meeting at 5:30pm... that goes until 9:30-10pm....
Over It Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

My plans for today went a little differently than I hoped they would go. I had plans to get up, work on some things and complete some work I have to do but was shocked to find out that someone was finally coming to fix my boiler that had blown last Wednesday morning after a damaging power surge. After 5 days without hot water and heating we are finally back with both of those, very thankful as I got tired of having to boil water to have hot water lol

My plans for today went a little differently than I hoped they would go. I had plans to get up, work on some things and complete some work I have to do but was shocked to find out that someone was finally coming to fix my boiler that had blown last Wednesday morning after a damaging power surge. After 5 days without hot water and heating we are finally back with both of those, very thankful as I got tired of having to boil water to have hot water lol
I'm glad you got you boiler fixed.
--
My plans for the day. It's already afternoon but pretending I posted this in the morning.
Working on marketing research for a (not mine) Gaming forum.
Studying for a test that I have been driving myself crazy over. Basically 3/4 of the day.
Working on fulfilling my forum posts for a couple of people that I need work on and finish.
Work on Sh.
After I do this test - will be content and happy.
Racing Going Fast GIF by LEGO 2K HUB

Coming Black And White GIF by Fleischer Studios
A

Driving back home today! (8-9 Hour drive....)
Sounds like a long drive! Drive safe!

I've been out for a meal with work, which was nice, but kept me out of the house much later than usual. So, I'll probably just relax for the rest of the day!
Relaxing days are lovely!

My plans are to finish some laundry. My husband has been taking care of me as I'm sick which has been very nice today. :)

It's already mid- night here in my country and I would be sleeping at anytime from now.

It's nearly 10 pm here for me now so I am hoping to get a little more work done before I need to head to bed soon. I have my youngest off school tomorrow due to the teacher's strikes but my 15-year-old son does need to be in school to complete course work for his health and social so I need to ensure he is up to be on time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds