Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are you going to do with your taxes?

Credits
Tax season is going on, so what will you do with your taxes? I plan to just possibly save some of it back for a rainy day or so. I may also get stuff I want and/or need with it, but am unsure...

Do you think spending your tax money on stuff you want but not need such as video games, etc is not a good idea?

Advertisement Placeholder
I wanna spend it on myself honestly. I know people in my family think it is dumb to spend your taxes on stuff like that, but I don't care. I earned that money, so should be able to spend it as I see fit. I do also plan to save some of it, though.

End of tax year in NZ isn't until end of March. Doubt I'll get any tax refund this year as I have been paying taxes correctly.

I want to either get a new pre built gaming rig, or try to build my own computer. (I've never actually built a computer before...) I want to also save some of the money, but getting a pre built pc will be expensive. I know getting parts to build a pc will be cheaper.
I got a PC from Xidax and it's still going strong 3-4 years later. :)

I want to either get a new pre built gaming rig, or try to build my own computer. (I've never actually built a computer before...) I want to also save some of the money, but getting a pre built pc will be expensive. I know getting parts to build a pc will be cheaper.
Building computers is a lot of fun, honestly, and I feel it's something everyone should do at least once. You get a great learning experience and you learn a lot about how computers work, which makes them less intimidating when they break or need upgrades. And you don't have to deal with company bloatware pre-installed or getting some mish-mash of parts.

As for me, I'm using my tax refund to pay bills, lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds