Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Welcome Back to Admin Junkies 2.0!

NOT a fan of the new theme/style.
The color combos are nice.. but there are some warts being shown.

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 2.41.02 AM.png

If you are going to do something like this, you need to add some opacity to it to at LEAST make the text somewhat visible. Not everybody will immediately be able to discern what they see because of issues they may have.
Thank goodness the older style is available.... as I simply can't stand the new one in it's current iteration.

NOT a fan of the new theme/style.
The color combos are nice.. but there are some warts being shown.

View attachment 406

If you are going to do something like this, you need to add some opacity to it to at LEAST make the text somewhat visible. Not everybody will immediately be able to discern what they see because of issues they may have.
Thank goodness the older style is available.... as I simply can't stand the new one in it's current iteration.
What browser are you running? Chrome and Firefox doesn’t have this issue. But thanks for the heads up, I’ll tell DohTheme about this.

What browser are you running? Chrome and Firefox doesn’t have this issue. But thanks for the heads up, I’ll tell DohTheme about this.
Well, considering it's the Chrome Version 109.0.5414.119 on Mac OS Catalina.

The same issue occurs with the latest Version 110.0.5481.100 of Chrome on Mac OS Catalina.

Last edited:
There's a really weird issue with the top menu. When it's positioned at a precise location near the top it just shakes erratically. I'm sure it has to do with the transition between being a static menu and a fixed menu.

The theme and look gives me InvisionFree/ZetaBoards feel, which I love. Does anyone else agree? It's so nostaolgic to me. Brought a smile to my face.

The theme and look gives me InvisionFree/ZetaBoards feel, which I love. Does anyone else agree? It's so nostaolgic to me. Brought a smile to my face.
The 2 pieces of inspiration were a forum hosting service with a very modern website and an old MyBB forum I owned back in 2015, Forum Dynamic. Which was indeed during IF/ZB days. So yes, I agree. This theme is a perfect combination of the two pieces we had for inspiration. DohTheme did a great job listening to our input and creating this masterpiece. I’m very pleased with the results and it’s well worth the money.

I was also wondering if it would be appreciated to have a World News subforum in the General Discussion? To have the freedom to discuss stories and news from all over the world. It's not a requirement for me, but I'd be happy to add it to the layout.

I was also wondering if it would be appreciated to have a World News subforum in the General Discussion?
I don't think it's necessary, at this time. There are plenty of outlets to discuss world news and sometimes such topics can turn into heated debates. Overall, I think we have plenty of forums for members to utilize for the time being. That's just my opinion, though.

I don't think it's necessary, at this time. There are plenty of outlets to discuss world news and sometimes such topics can turn into heated debates. Overall, I think we have plenty of forums for members to utilize for the time being. That's just my opinion, though.
No that's fair enough, we'll keep those threads in the General Discussion. :)

Wow, that's a snazzy new theme :D !

Will take some time to get used to the changes - but, I like what I'm seeing :) .

I really like the theme. Logo looks clean and the aesthetic fits the site. I do notice a few issues though.

The footer design overlaps the footer widgets depending on how wide the display is. For example:

Ultrawide 34 inch:
Screenshot(12).png

27inch:
Screenshot(13).png

That should be fixed.

Another thing I absolutely despise (which a lot of themes are doing these days, not just you), is keeping the navigation tabs fluid and the page content fixed. Although I don't know how you can change that since you have a fair amount of navigation tabs:

Screenshot(14).png

I really like the theme. Logo looks clean and the aesthetic fits the site. I do notice a few issues though.

The footer design overlaps the footer widgets depending on how wide the display is. For example:

Ultrawide 34 inch:
View attachment 437

27inch:
View attachment 438

That should be fixed.

Another thing I absolutely despise (which a lot of themes are doing these days, not just you), is keeping the navigation tabs fluid and the page content fixed. Although I don't know how you can change that since you have a fair amount of navigation tabs:

View attachment 439
That is indeed a pity issue. I’ll ask DohTheme if he can fix this.

Thanks Matt

Greetings everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that we've taken our journey a step further! :) I want to welcome you all back to Admin Junkies 2.0. It's been almost 5 months since we've created the forum and I'm very pleased with the results and the community we've build together so far. I hope you all enjoy Admin Junkies as much as I do. If not, do tell me what to improve! I'm always all ears to improve your experience here. Our future is bright and full of adventures to come! :D

First of all, we've installed a new custom theme with both the light and dark version. I want to thank @DohTheme for creating this masterpiece. There may be some small bugs left, but we'll tackle them along we go. Feel free to point them out if you see some. I also want to thank the Staff team and the Premium Members for all their input during the design phase of the theme on how to improve it along the way. I hope you'll all enjoy the new theme! :)

Secondly, you'll notice that our layout has slightly changed. A quick summary: Community Management has been moved to the index page instead of a subforum. Forum & Web Support has moved to Community Cooperative. The Link Directory now has a few subforums to keep it clean and organized. Graphic Showcase has moved to the Community Lounge. Preferences & Generic Threads is a new subforum which should be self-explanatory. To keep the main General Chat forum to more "intellectual" threads. This is however in test phase and is not yet certain to be kept.

We've got new services! Graphic Requests are now ready to be made. So if you're in need of some graphics, feel free to use this new service. We encourage members to help out with the requests if they feel the urge to do so. All credits will be sent to the member who completes the request successfully. You are now also able to request a member review in the Feedback & Reviews section under the Link Directory. Due to the lack of a better place it's currently staying as a subforum there. We might add an official review service later. We might also have staff applications for the Graphic Requests and Reviews on a later date.

Can I ask everyone to nominate whoever you want for the Member of the Month? We're halfway the month, so nominations are open and welcomed! There are some small things left to change, but there's no need to keep the forum offline for any longer. So, welcome back everyone!
The Board of the Battle competition has been canceled until further notice.

We'll be working on bringing new content (threads and articles) as well in the following days to keep you all entertained. :)
New theme and colors look great. I thought the other theme colors were very bland looking and needed a brighter or sharper color. Big improvement in my opinion.

New theme and colors look great. I thought the other theme colors were very bland looking and needed a brighter or sharper color. Big improvement in my opinion.
Much thanks man. Colors are indeed a huge improvement on the last theme. But the last theme was very well designed and was a very good starting point for this theme. It's funny because at first it took a bit of getting used to it. And I've browsed a new forum someone made, using our old theme and while it all looks great, it's nice to come here and see the improvement. :D If that makes sense, lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor