Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Unpopular opinions general discussion edition!

Credits
What are your unpopular opinions about ANYTHING? Post those here.

I'll start...and some may ruffle feathers.

- I don't understand why people choose to stay in abusive relationships.
- Star Wars is overrated and boring
- Homemade french fries are better than fast food french fries (USA)

Advertisement Placeholder
-Eggs are disgusting, no matter how you cook them. They are only good for baking and that's it.
-Charizard is the most overrated Pokemon ever, and second is Pikachu. Yes I'm aware that Pikachu is the mascot of the franchise, but it's still super overrated. Charmander's entire evolutionary line isn't as good as Bulbasaur's line.
-The Digimon anime is better than the Pokemon anime. Digimon evolved over time and had different protagonists over the years. I'm glad Pokemon is finally retiring Ash, it's been long overdue.
-Also Frontiers is the best season of Digimon, the characters transforming into Digimon is a much cooler concept than having a partner Digimon and I wish there was another season like it.

-Charizard is the most overrated Pokemon ever, and second is Pikachu. Yes I'm aware that Pikachu is the mascot of the franchise, but it's still super overrated. Charmander's entire evolutionary line isn't as good as Bulbasaur's line.
For real. Charizard gets all the gen 1 love.

-The Digimon anime is better than the Pokemon anime. Digimon evolved over time and had different protagonists over the years. I'm glad Pokemon is finally retiring Ash, it's been long overdue.
I watched the Digimon anime up to like a certain point and then dipped myself. I just stopped watching it.

-Also Frontiers is the best season of Digimon, the characters transforming into Digimon is a much cooler concept than having a partner Digimon and I wish there was another season like it.
I concur on this, honestly. I mean, I liked most if not all the digimon anime, but... Frontiers was the coolest overall. :)

Another unpopular opinion... Um... I don't feel comfortable sharing the one that comes to mind as I'm only partially sure it's unpopular and for those it is unpopular with, it is very badly viewed. xD

I concur on this, honestly. I mean, I liked most if not all the digimon anime, but... Frontiers was the coolest overall. :)

Another unpopular opinion... Um... I don't feel comfortable sharing the one that comes to mind as I'm only partially sure it's unpopular and for those it is unpopular with, it is very badly viewed. xD
Yeah, Frontiers seemed the coolest, but never did watch it!

I have one but it is extremely controversial. And yes, eggs are disgusting. Even before I became vegan, I would never eat them.

I have one but it is extremely controversial. And yes, eggs are disgusting. Even before I became vegan, I would never eat them.
When we are talking about eggs being disgusting, in which form is it actually so? Is it when it's cooked or fried? Personally, I love fried eggs especially when they brown a little bit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds