Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

THE QUEEN - Tina Turner Dies November 26, 1939 – May 24, 2023

guyyanthony

Trustfall <3
Credits
sad day for the music industry for losing an amazing icon.... so very sad.

So, lets play tribute to this amazing woman with "The Best"

I heard about this a few hours ago! Quite sad, but she had a very long life I think! She definitely was/is a legend.

My great grandma knew her before she was famous. She used to frequent night clubs in St. Louis and that's where she met Ike. RIP Tina!
she did love her night clubs, i do remember her stating this lol i've been listening to her music all day yesterday, as well as today!

She deserves a lot of attention at her death, simply because of the abuse she endured alone, minus the music. However, the music was awesome.

My favorite song is "what's love got to do with it". Her music is timeless and belongs to the great classics. She had to fight for a lot of things in her life but she managed to get so far. She's an icon to many.

I was shocked to hear of the passing of Tina Turner. I always remember when I was a kid, my parents and me and my brothers used to spend the afternoon at a local pub on a Sunday, they allowed kids in and had a restaurant and also an outside seating area, the pub was in actual fact a coal-fired side-wheel paddle steamer. It was no longer being used for what it used to be used for an the owners bought it and had it done out to be a pub and restaurant which was amazing. I always remember them turning the engines on as you could see in the engine room and that was a lot of fun. Anyway, Tina Turner used to get played a lot on there as many loved her music so a lot of good memories.

I always loved her song Simply The Best.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor