Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💡 Updates The News Broadcast!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Hello everyone!

We are excited to announce the launch of our newest service, the News Broadcast, on Admin Junkies! This section will keep you updated with all the latest news, events, and staff changes happening across various forums. Whether you are a forum admin, moderator, or just a curious user, the News Broadcast is the perfect place to stay in the loop. It will provide news from all kinds of forums around the internet in a fun but challenging way!

The first report is already released: Promotion Future, the new forum on the block

More reports are coming in soon. If you wish to help us a hand - you can tip us anonymously on any news you might have or know about.

We are also looking for 1-2 editorial staff members to help us keep up with the latest happenings in the forum world. If you're interested in joining our team, please apply for this job. We're excited to see what you can bring to the table!

Thank you for being a part of our community, and we hope you enjoy our latest addition to the forum.

On a side note: you will also notice that we’ve changed the layout slightly since yesterday, it’s a bit more condensed now.

What a fantastic idea!!! :D
Thank you! :) I’m not the one who invented the original idea though. There was once a forum on ZetaBoards where members were fed on drama from reports like these. I won’t be taking it that far - but I do enjoy a bit of drama. :p I do plan on bringing some juicy reports every now and then. And hopefully we’ll be able to find someone who can assist me in making reports. Someone with a bit of a drama feeling inside. 😂

Thank you! :) I’m not the one who invented the original idea though. There was once a forum on ZetaBoards where members were fed on drama from reports like these. I won’t be taking it that far - but I do enjoy a bit of drama. :p I do plan on bringing some juicy reports every now and then. And hopefully we’ll be able to find someone who can assist me in making reports. Someone with a bit of a drama feeling inside. 😂
I had mentioned this idea to another forum and they were interested in it as well back in the day and it just never got going. It's a great concept! It's great advertising for not only their forum, but sharing this place as a hub/terminal and help connect more people to forums they may enjoy!

I had mentioned this idea to another forum and they were interested in it as well back in the day and it just never got going. It's a great concept! It's great advertising for not only their forum, but sharing this place as a hub/terminal and help connect more people to forums they may enjoy!
Exactly! We all need to support one and another, to become better on your own. That’s just reality now. There’s still millions of forum users, you just need to be able to reach them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor