Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Support a family in need for Christmas! (1 Viewer)

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Dear Admin Junkies Community,

Today I have added a 50% discount to our Advertisement Manager. In favor for our staff member @Shortie
Shortie is going through a hard time financially currently and that days before Christmas. A time where family matters more than any days. So, I'm asking for support from our beloved members. I quote a message on her website.

Christmas is super close and despite me changing course on how I was earning extra income, unfortunately, I have still fallen short due to my kid’s Dad also not paying for his children’s upkeep it has left me even higher and dry a week away from Christmas. I hate having to ask for help it’s the last thing I want to have to do and I wouldn’t do it without any good reason for doing so.

I am offering services but I also have ways for people to donate who wish to help me out. Any help that is given will not go unnoticed. All purchases or orders or upgrades will be done in a timely and professional manner if ordered.

Ways you can help Shortie!

1. Purchase posts for your forums. I am currently offering 100 posts for £5 ($5) if you are interested please contact me at [email protected] with the title Forum Posts and I will get back to you asap. All payments are to be made upfront through either PayPal or CashApp, this will be discussed in the email.

2. Purchase an account upgrade on Revillution.net! You can see the prices for upgrades at the following link and from now until 31st December 2022 use code CHRISTMAS2022 for 75% off and a month free! Upgrades can be found here: Account upgrades | Revillution – Your portal to entertainment! | Gaming Forums

3. Donate to Shortie through StreamElements at https://streamelements.com/shortiegamez/tip any and all donations do not go unnoticed and I will pay if forward when I can. If you have an account on Revillution we will also upgrade your account accordingly for your support!

4. Donate to Shortie through CashApp! If you have CashApp you can also donate to Shortie through that using £shortie861, again this will not go unnoticed and I will pay it forward when I can.

Any and all help is as always, so appreciated and will help me and my kids so much this Christmas! Thank you.

She's currently about 150 Pounds short in order to celebrate Christmas, so please help me gather some funds and help Shortie provide a Christmas for her children.
To help funding, I have already send a donation a couple of days ago. Furthermore I would like to offer a discount to our advertisement manager. The discount is 50% for our header and footer advertisements, so if you own a forum, setup your advertisement on in the advertisement manager and help out a family in need. All purchases will go in full to Shortie and I will add the other 50% from the discount. The discount code is "SHORTIE"

Additionally if you purchase an upgraded account to Premium, all the funds will go in full to Shortie.

If you don't own a forum and would still like to donate, you can send a donation via paypal to [email protected] - Let me know, and I'll give you a premium membership for a month.

Thank you for your consideration,
Aerodynamic

Advertisement Placeholder
Aww, this is so sweet to hear. I am a user on Revillution where I did post some news articles, but then other projects and such dragged me away etc.

Wish @Shortie the best this holiday and hope all goes well in the new year!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest