Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Strangest things you've done

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was 16, I slept over at my best friend's house and she had a crazy plan to drive to Chicago (we lived about 45 minutes from the Loop and only 25 minutes to South Chicago). So, we grabbed her little poodle, put it up in the back window of the back seat, got in the car (in our pajamas!) and drove to Chicago. We got lost. I don't remember where it was she wanted to go to, but we couldn't find it. Then we went to a gas station for directions but we got on the tollway to get home and we didn't have cash! This was before transponders were even a thing! We fortunately dug around under the seats and found enough coins to pay the toll. Stupid teenagers.

I drove home during a bad snow. The road going up this huge mountain was impossible to tackle. However, the hardest part was going for a mile or so up this one-way backroad that was totally covered by snow. I was amazed I did it. One bad slip would have been a stranded car, an injury, a wrecked car, a death, or a combo of these. Well, the secret was to keep driving at a steady speed. :p

I have always lived in a neighbourhood where smoking of Cannabis is very common. Although, I never smoked even once in my life living and being friends with some of my peer groups but I gave it a try one day when I was already in the University. We went to a burial ceremony and some of my classmates popped up and wrapped some Cannabis to smoke. I ended up taking part in it and nearly lost myself in the process. I was laughing so hard and couldn't stop laughing.

Investing in a known ponzi scheme would be a strange thing I've done. I knew it was something illegal but I wanted to make money off it. I did made the money and lost some in the process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds