Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Slow Loading (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
For some reason out of all forums I visit, this is the one that loads the slowest and I have a pretty fast gaming PC. Granted, not the best internet connection sometimes, but the PC itself loads up pages super quick generally. Consider using a service like GTmetrix to determine why the site is loading so slowly. At least it is for me quite frequently, not sure about others.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been looking in to it earlier and it seems JS takes most time to load, I'll see what I can do to speed up the process this weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I haven't had the experience ever since I have been here. Although I'm using smartphone most of the time to access the forum and it loads good to me.

It seemed the forum loaded pretty fast on my smartphone as well, but my desktop has been a different story. Sometimes when I access the board no styles are being applied because I think the resources took too long to load possibly.

Thanks for looking into it!

@Cory I have done some performance additions and changes and it should no longer be slow loading. We have a B grade result now instead of the C we used to have. It's not an A yet, so still room for progress, but it should be improved drastically now. :) Sorry it took me so long to adjust this.

Thank you, it’s loading in tip-top shape on my iPhone. I can test the load times on my desktop when I get back from my trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest