Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

School Poster

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
Firstly, this isn't a forum website design or anything xD but I wanted to share...

I've been playing with Canva and created a poster for my class next year. This will be edited at the beginning of next school year to include the items needed and etc. It's just a basic treatment agreement that kids will have ownership of how they should treat everyone and also the consequences, and will also know the expectations of me as well.

Each teacher last year posted this plain white paper with it written on - it did not appeal to me so I never put one up like I was supposed to... This year I'm creating something I would enjoy on my walls. I used our school colors - also in the middle is our school logo but I took it off for privacy reasons in order to show you. :) Nothing that great - but I'm hoping many teachers use it this year as I'm using our school colors and etc.

ExampleTreatmentAgreement.png

reverie is making her come back!!! haha

i actually really love the colour scheme and the layout, well done

Pretty! I’ve purchased Canva Pro and I’ve been amazed with the possibilities. It takes only a few minutes to get something decent and beats me having to start Photoshop everytime.

reverie is making her come back!!! haha

i actually really love the colour scheme and the layout, well done
Haha idk - I am considering getting photoshop again... at least for avatars xD We will see.

AND THANK YOU! :) I like our blue that we use - the grey is so so, really wish there was another color we used, but our colors are literally the blue, grey, and white. xD
Sooo much better than plain white!
I have to agree! I want color on my walls, and I have terrible handwriting as well so would hate to write on paper and it look ugly. at leat this would look organized, and color-ishful.

Pretty! I’ve purchased Canva Pro and I’ve been amazed with the possibilities. It takes only a few minutes to get something decent and beats me having to start Photoshop everytime.
As a teacher we get Canva Pro for free - I literally just found that out and have been playing with it ever since xD I agree - there are also some good templates so if you have something specific in mind, you likely can use one of them to help.

Haha idk - I am considering getting photoshop again... at least for avatars xD We will see.

AND THANK YOU! :) I like our blue that we use - the grey is so so, really wish there was another color we used, but our colors are literally the blue, grey, and white. xD

I have to agree! I want color on my walls, and I have terrible handwriting as well so would hate to write on paper and it look ugly. at leat this would look organized, and color-ishful.

As a teacher we get Canva Pro for free - I literally just found that out and have been playing with it ever since xD I agree - there are also some good templates so if you have something specific in mind, you likely can use one of them to help.

I have chicken scratch, so yeah, make it look professional! Plus, I think students will check it out rather than something that's handwritten.

I have chicken scratch, so yeah, make it look professional! Plus, I think students will check it out rather than something that's handwritten.
I totally understand! My hand writing is okay... but isn't very "girly" and all the other teachers' have this beautiful writing and I just can not compare xD

AGREED! It will be something different for them and they'll look at it. :) Thank you for the feedback Kat <3

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest