Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Savings or Current Account?

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
Top Performer
Credits
The two major accounts we have in our banking system is a savings account and a current account. Which account is the best for you and the kind of transaction you need it for? I have both a savings and current account. The savings account is for my personal use while the current account is my business account. There's a fixed deposit account but I have no need for it now.

I do bulk financial transactions on a weekly basis and having a savings account make it difficult to handle. So, I decided to go for the current account since I can write cheques using it as well. Current account has helped me in my daily activities.

I use both saving and current account. They are very necessary for the purposes they are used for. Using a current account or rather a business account for your business, makes it look more professional.

As you said a Current account is for business and is preferred by business persons because they need to make a large number of transactions which is not suitable for a personal account. I have a savings account and I prefer it because at least we earn interest on our deposits with the bank and in a current account, we don't earn any interest.

I have one Savings bank account with HDFC bank in India and it's one of the best private sector banks in India and their credit card is always loaded with different offers.

Having both saving and a current account is good as long as you can be able to maintain both accounts. I have both of them. My savings account is my personal account where I save money and my current account is my salary account.

I use my primary account for spending money and gaining money and I use my savings account towards bills that need paying.

I use my primary to pay my credit card bills, my savings is a back up for anything that may come up. I try to put a little in the savings account each check and not to touch it so I can save up for something. I also have a savings CD account that is going to give me more return than my regular account.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor