Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📢 Feedback Reward Section (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynaia

Credits
Good day to you members of this site, I hope you've been enjoying your time very well since you join this wonderful website.
We all know that this website award credits to any work done on the website either thread posting, comment or referral program. But I've been looking for the place to check how many credits is awarded per post or thread or to referral, how many thread or post can be posted per hour, i don't really know where that is on this site. I don't even know how much a credit is worth to dollar. And i don't know the minimum amount that can be withdrawn. There use to be a section in many sites that explain something like this but i haven't seen a section like that here.
Have you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello Lynaia,

Thank you for the kind words. Typically a thread offers 3 credits, a post offers 1 credit. Daily activity gives another credit. Currently we do not offer an official credit exchange to USD. Credits here can only be used for exchanging between other members. For now. We do plan on expanding the credit system over the following weeks to have more value from them.

Like I said, members cannot exchange for USD for now. However! We plan on having a package service in the near future and members will be able to join our Package Team. Members here can request posts on their forum, in exchange for credits they have accumulated through posting here. Depending on the request and package, those credits will be sent to the package team and when a package team member has saved up enough credits, they will be able to request a payout through our system.

I'll make sure the payout is decent enough for the effort made by our package members. (Typically around 1000 credits for $15)

Hopefully, that made it all clear for you. If you think a package team position is something for you (or any member reading this), feel free to PM me. I will add you to my list to contact when the package service goes live and applications are being held.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest