Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Referral Contest Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Referral Contest Results

First of all, I want to thank every participant for their hard work. It's safe to say it's been a success. And has been one of the best referral contests I have ever held before. One of the most rewarding for our members as well though. Well, I'm just gonna go straight to the point. These are the results:

3rd Place: @Henrywrites with 10 points.
You may PM me for your prizes:
  1. $25 transferred through PayPal;
  2. Admin Junkies Userbar #3
  3. Two weeks free of charge header advertising 728x90. If you have no use for this, you may sell/gift this to a member who can use it;
  4. Premium Membership for two weeks. Premium membership contains a couple of features that are different from the regular member group. (Username style and icon, Custom member title, Premium Member banner, Private lounge and browsing advertisement free)
2nd Place: @Heatman with 14 points.
  1. $25 transferred through PayPay;
  2. AdminJunkies Userbar #2;
  3. One month free of charge header advertising 728x90. If you have no use for this, you may sell/gift this to a member who can use it;
  4. Premium Membership for 1 month. Premium membership contains a couple of features that are different from the regular member group. (Username style and icon, Custom member title, Premium Member banner, Private lounge and browsing advertisement free)
1st Place: @Bizdustry with an astonishing 89 points.
  1. $200 transferred through PayPal;
  2. AdminJunkies Userbar #1;
  3. Three months free of charge header advertising 728x90. If you have no use for this, you may sell/gift this to a member who can use it;
  4. Premium Membership for 3 months. Premium membership contains a couple of features that are different from the regular membergroup. (Username style and icon, Custom member title, Premium Member banner, Private lounge and browsing advertisement free)
@Kennysplash is placed 4th, you earn a credits increase and userbar. You may also PM me. :)
And thus this contest is now officially ended. Thank you once more to our participants! A new contest with greatly rewarding prizes will be online soon! Any suggestions are welcomed in my inbox. :D

Glad you all got what you deserved. (That sounds weird, but lol.) :p

Congratulations to the winners. I did not even try because I am very bad when it comes to bringing referrals.

Congratulations to the winners. I did not even try because I am very bad when it comes to bringing referrals.
Maybe we could host something in the near future that you are better in Nomad. :) I’m open for suggestions, but have been thinking about posting and articles contest.

Maybe we could host something in the near future that you are better in Nomad. :) I’m open for suggestions, but have been thinking about posting and articles contest.
Referral contests will bring more members, there is no doubt about that, however, it is less likely that the new members will become active. I am saying this because I have seen how people try to build referrals by offering rewards, These new members are only interested in earning rewards from the person who is referring them. Forum posting contests can be better because it will at least create activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor