Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Posters

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't. But I've hang a big Spiderman sticker on my son's door in his bedroom. With my second daughter being born in September '22, we decided to rebuild one big room in two smaller rooms. So, drywall, wood, isolation and some painting. After I painted his door I decided to hang a big sticker with Spiderman on it. Pretty slick.

Nah I don’t have any, only things on my walls now are pictures in frames. When I lived at home with my parents, my bedroom was absolutely covered in Lady Gaga posters. I will need to hunt for a picture tomorrow, I’m sure I will have one somewhere.

I have 4 framed box-arts, which are basically posters made from the covers of some of my favourite video games - The Secret of Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge, Loom and The Dig.

Yes, I have a few posters I got from BTS albums on my wall.
I also have a few that I bought from HMV. Some posters I have won't fit on my wall as I have no space for them right now.

These are my posters

IMG_3869.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a few pictures and a wall scroll hanging up in my living area. I have a Sonic wall scroll with classic sonic and metal sonic's face on it. I have a fan made Raven drawing in a frame, a couple of Sonic pictures that my spouse got for my birthday with one having Sonic running and the other having Sonic and Knuckles posing. They're not posters though lol. My spouse made a BTS collage from photo books that came with their BTS albums. I think @Shortie and @Toni would think that's cool since I know you both love BTS. :D You'd get along with my spouse lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds